Welcome to Resso, the social music streaming App, is provided or controlled by Moon Video Inc. ("we" or "us").
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains our practices concerning the personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By accessing or using our Resso platform, website, services, applications, products and content made available on such platform(s) (collectively, the "Services"), you acknowledge that you have read this policy and that you understand your rights in relation to your personal data and how we will collect, use and disclose it.
Capitalized terms that are not defined in this policy have the meaning given to them in the Terms of Services.
The Types of Personal Data We Use
We explain what types of personal data we collect, use and disclose when you create an account and upload content to the Services. You can find more information in the below section of “The Types of Personal Data We Use”.
For What Purposes Do We Use Your Personal Data
We use your information to provide the great Services to you, and ensure people’s safety. Where appropriate, we will also use your personal information to promote the Services and in accordance with our legal obligations. You can find more information in the below section of “How We Use Your Personal Data”.
How We Share Your Personal Data
We only share your data in specific circumstances with third party service providers who help us to deliver the Services, such as cloud storage providers. We also share your information with business partners and other companies in the same group as us. Where and when required by law, we will share your information with law enforcement agencies or regulators. You can find more information in the below section of “How We Share Your Personal Data”.
The Types of Personal Data We Use
We may collect and use the following information about you:
- Profile information you give us. You may give us information when you register for the Services and create an account, including user name, nickname, email address and/or telephone number, gender, information you disclose in your user profile such as your nationality, your avatar/photograph and bio description.
- Content or other information you give us You may give us information when you use the Services as well as when you correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes, the contents of the correspondence with you, the comments you make on our Services and the articles, music, video and other content that you may choose to upload on our Services such as playlist.
- Information about how you engage with the Services. When you register for the Services we assign a unique ID to you. We will collect behavioral information, including collecting the source(s) from where you were referred to our Services, the date and time you log-in, your language preferences, how you interact with content and how others interact with your content, including likes received and given, the articles, music, videos and other content you view, share, browse, save to ‘Favorites’, download and purchase, your followers and the users you follow, block lists, problems encountered, your frequency of use the Services, features utilized, interaction with the Services and log(s) regarding the above. We also infer your preferences and information about you, including your interests, nationality and location from this information as well as other information collected about you for the purpose of personalizing content.
- Information you choose to share from third parties such as your social networks. If you choose to register to use the Services using your social network (e.g. Facebook, Google) and Apple account details, you will provide us or allow your social network or Apple to provide us with your username and public profile. We will inter alia share certain information with your social network such as your app ID, access token and the referring URL. For further information as to how and for what purpose the social network provider processes your data, please see their privacy policies.
- Technical information from your device. We automatically collect certain data from you, including IP address or other unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers for advertising purpose (such as IDFA, OAID, or google id), Cookies (as defined below), device models, mobile carrier, time zone, country or region to which your SIM card is registered, usage data, operating system and system language and regions. We may also link your contact or registration information with your activity across our Services or by linking your activity on our Services across all your devices. This allows us to recognize you when you use different devices to access our Services and provide you with personalized content that will be of interest to you.
- Location data. When you use the Services, we may infer your location, including location information based on your SIM card or IP address. We may use such information to provide you with personalized content.
- Financial Information. If you purchase content with the assistance from some 3rd payment service provider, such as Fortumo or PayTm, you will provide us with bank account number, bank branch code, bank branch name and bank account type in order for such service providers or us to facilitate transactions or refund you.
- Messages. We collect and process (which includes scanning and analyzing) information you provide, including any personal information, in the context of composing, sending, or receiving messages (that means the content as well as information about when the message has been sent, received and/or read and the participants of the communication) through our Service's messaging functionality. The information is collected and processed to enable you to use the messaging function. Please be aware that messages sent to other users of our Service will be accessible by those other users and we cannot control whether those other users decide to use or disclose such messages.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We will use the information in the following ways:
- provide you with the Services;
- personalize the content you receive and provide you with tailored content that may be of interest to you;
- provide you with user support;
- enforce our terms, conditions and policies;
- communicate with you;
- administer the Services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of the Services, when you choose to do so;
- keep the Services safe and secure; or
- develop our Services and conduct product development.
How We Share Your Personal Data
When it is necessary, we may share your personal data with the following third parties for the following reasons in or outside your country:
- Third party platforms you access. If you access third-party services, such as Facebook or Google to login to the Services or to share information about your usage on the Services with others, these third-party services may be able to collect information about you, including information about your activity on the Services, and they may notify your connections on the third-party services about your use of the Services, in accordance with their privacy policies.
- Service providers. We share information with third-party vendors and service providers that help us perform our business operations. For example, we provide information and content to providers of cloud service, database maintenance, data storage and hosting, disaster recovery, marketing, payment processing and other service providers.
- Members of our group. We may share your information with any member or affiliate of our group, which includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, and companies that we control, are controlled or under common control, in each case in or outside your country, for the purposes set out above ("How We Use Your Personal Data"). Moon Video Inc. continues to be primarily responsible for protection of your information.
- Law enforcement or regulators. We may share your information with law enforcement agencies, public or tax authorities or other organizations if legally required to do so, or if we have a good faith belief that such use is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation, process or request (including tax and related reporting requirements);
- enforce our Terms of Service and other agreements, policies, and standards, including investigation of any potential violation thereof;
- detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues; or
- protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users, a third party or the public as required or permitted by law (including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
- Due to a sale or merger. We may also disclose your information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
- if we sell, buy, merge, are acquired by, or partner with other companies or businesses, or sell some or all of our business. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred parts of the business.
- Public Profiles. Please note your profile and content will be visible to anyone on using the Services and may also be accessed or shared by your friends and followers. You can change what contentyour friends and followers can access or share by changing your settings in 'Privacy Settings'.
The Security of Your Personal Data
We have implemented confidentiality and security measures to help protect your personal data. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we seek to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Services; any transmission is at your own risk.
We may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to these websites.
We will retain your information for so long as we are required to retain such information under applicable laws. Please note that we will retain the data and time of login associated to an IP address for at least 6 months.
After you have terminated your use of our services, we may store your information in an aggregated and anonymized format. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may also retain any personal information as reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, allow us to resolve and litigate disputes, to enforce our agreements or as authorized by law.
Information Relating to Children
The Services is not directed at children under the age of 16. If we become aware that personal information has been collected from a person under the age of 16 we will delete this information and terminate the person’s account. If you believe that we have collected information from a child under the age of 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
You control the personal data you share with us. For example, you can access and edit most of your profile information by signing into your account. You can delete the content you uploaded. Should you choose to do so, you may delete your entire account by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process your request in the most fashion way we can do. If you have want to know about the specific rights you may have in the country where you live, please refer to the Jurisdiction Specific section or contact us at email@example.com.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal data, please contact us in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavor to deal with your request as soon as possible.
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to generally notify all users of any material changes to this policy, such as through a notice on our Services, however, you should look at this policy regularly to check for such changes. We will also update the "Last Updated" date at the top of this policy, which reflects the effective date of such policy. Your continued access to or use of the Services after the date of the updated policy constitutes your acceptance of the updated policy. If you do not agree to the updated policy, you must stop accessing or using the Services.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com.
Supplemental Terms - Jurisdiction Specific
In the event of a conflict between the provisions of the Supplemental Terms – Jurisdiction Specific information that are relevant to your jurisdiction from which you access or use the Services, and the rest of policy, the relevant jurisdictions’ Supplemental Terms – JurisdictionSpecific information applies.
If you are using our Services in India, the following additional terms apply.
The Services is not directed at those under the age of majority (18 years). If we become aware that personal information has been collected from a minor we will delete this information and terminate the person’s account. If you believe that we have collected information from a minor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, a Grievance Officer has been appointed and a compliant or other issue faced by a user of our Services may be submitted through email at the below address.
The complaint should provide: (i) username of the relevant account holder (ii) specific content/video that is of concern and (iii) reason(s) for such a takedown request. The contact detail of the Grievance Officer is provided below:
Mr Rohit Kumar
If you are using our services in Indonesia, the following terms apply.
- Consent. By continuing use and/or logging in Resso, or browsing our website, services, applications, products and content (that include but are not limited to the Services) (collectively, the "Services"), you are accepting and expressly consenting to the practices described in this policy. Capitalized terms that are not defined in this policy have the meaning given to them in the Terms of Service.
- Data Retention. We retain your information for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the Services so that we can fulfill our contractual obligations and rights in relation to the information involved. Where we do not need your information in order to provide the Services to you, we will retain it only for so long as we have a legitimate business purpose in keeping such data. However, there are occasions where we are likely to keep this data for period of 5 years (or longer, if required) in accordance with our legal obligations or where it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Financial Information: We and our third party payment providers will have access to your preferred payment method and billing address details at the time of your making payments or receiving payments, as may be applicable. We are not responsible for any breach of privacy or security arising from or in connection with any payment process by the third party providers. We may store bank account details, credit card details or that of any other online payment methods you may choose to use.